How to reach the Hsinchu Science Park
By train and city bus
- Take Hsinchu City Bus No.1 or No. 31, get off at the “Science Park” Stop, and then take the Green Line Shuttle Bus to get to the park.
- Take Hsinchu City Bus No. 2 and get off at the “Entrance to Jin Cheng New Village” Stop. Walk to the “Professional Training Center, MOEA” Stop for shuttle bus services and take the Red Line or Green Line to get to the park.
Note: With a stop sign for Ho-Hsin Bus nearby, the shuttle bus stop is to the right of the gate to the Professional Training Center, MOEA.
*Please refer to announcements by Hsinchu City Bus for any changes to its service schedules and routes.
THSR (Taiwan High Speed Rail)
- Take a THSR train to Hsinchu Station. Head to the right of Exit No. 4 (Bus Terminal Platform No. 1) and take the Orange Line Shuttle Bus to get to the park (Science Park Life Hub). Schedule for Shuttle Buses (pdf)
- Taxi pickup services are available at Exit No. 4; the fare is to be determined by meter.
National Freeway Coaches
To get to the park by taking a national freeway coach, one can get off at either the "Hsinchu Science Park" Stop or the "National Tsing Hua University" Stop.
- Hsinchu Science Park Stop: Located at the Science Park Life Hub, it provides visitors with easy access to whatever destination inside the park by shuttle bus. Currently national freeway coach services are mostly offered for the following routes: Taipei-Hsinchu, Banqiao-Hsinchu and Hsinchu-Taichung. Passengers are advised to get more details from bus companies.
I. Taipei-Hsinchu Science Park Operator : Yalan Bus
II. Banqiao-Hsinchu Science Park Operator : UBus
III. Taichung-Hsinchu Science Park Operators : King Bus, UBus
- National Tsing Hua University Stop: For those who come by a national freeway coach and get to Hsinchu City by way of Sun Yat-sen Freeway’s Hsinchu Interchange, another option is to get off at this stop. Follow the pedestrian overpass to the bus station at the crossroads of Guangfu Road and Jiangong Road, and then take the Green Line Shuttle Bus or a taxi to get to the park.
Hsinchu Science Park Station TEL: (03)6669159
Jin Cheng Station TEL: (03)5727342
King Bus :
National Tsing Hua University TEL: (03)5719865
Hsinchu Station TEL: (03)5249470
Yalan Bus :
Hsinchu Station TEL: (03)5753322
*Please refer to announcements by the national freeway coach companies for any changes to their service schedules and routes.
- From National Freeway No.1 (Sun Yat-Sen Freeway), one can take the special ramp to the Hsinchu Science Park, Park Avenue II Ramp, or Hsin-Ann Road Ramp.
- Northbound vehicles are to get off National Freeway No. 1 at the 97.4-km mileage sign and take the special ramp and access road leading to the Hsinchu Science Park. To travel northward from the park by way of Sun Yat-sen Freeway, one should take the Hsin-Ann Road Ramp.
- Southbound vehicles are to get off National Freeway No. 1 at the 94.6-km mileage sign and take the special ramp and access road leading to the Hsinchu Science Park. To travel southward from the park by way of Sun Yat-sen Freeway, one should take the newly installed Park Avenue II Ramp.
- Hsinchu Interchange, National Freeway No.1 (Sun Yat-Sen Freeway)
- Northbound vehicles are to get off the Hsinchu Interchange at the Guangfu Road Exit and turn right onto Guangfu Road in the direction of Zhudong. After reaching the gate of the park, one is to turn right and follow Park Avenue I to enter the park.
- Southbound vehicles are to get off the Hsinchu Interchange at the Boulevard No. 5 Exit, turn left onto Boulevard No. 5, and then turn right onto Ciyun Road in the direction of the park. Follow the overpass and then Park Avenue I to enter the park.
- Please be reminded that the Hsin-Ann Road Exit Ramp at the newly installed Hsinchu Science Park Interchange is meant to connect to National Freeway No. 1 itself rather than to the Guangfu Road Exit or Boulevard No. 5 Exit. As such, it is no longer possible for northbound vehicles to get off the Hsinchu Interchange at the 95.4-km mileage sign. To get to Hsinchu City, Guangfu Road or Boulevard No. 5, one is supposed to get off the freeway earlier at the 96.4-km mileage sign instead. Those who fail to do so will have to keep driving northward and get off at the 91-km mileage sign, or the Zhubei Interchange.
- National Freeway No.3 (Northern Taiwan Second Freeway)
- All vehicles are to get off the Baoshan Interchange, take the Baoshan access road in the direction of the park, and then follow Park Avenue III to enter the park.
- Northbound vehicles can switch to Sun Yat-Sen Freeway at the Hsinchu System Interchange and then take the special ramp to the Hsinchu Science Park.
(1) Hong Shuai Taxi : 03-5713333
(2) Jin Li Taxi : 03-5221111
Maintenance: Construction Management Division